Internet connection configuration:
- Make sure that you're connected to the internet through Wi-Fi or Mobile Data.
- If your Jira instance is not published to the public, make sure to connect to your company's network. (Try your phone browser to be sure that you're able to reach your Jira instance).
- If your company's network had a Proxy or any Certificate authority, please liaise with your IT admin to apply the needed configuration on your device.
- If your company's network needs any VPN configuration, please liaise with your IT Admin to share with your the needed configuration.
Login through BASIC:
- Enter your site URL that could be for example:
- You can copy/paste the URL displayed in your browser for example in our case it is https://css.infosysta.com/servicedesk/customer/portals.
- You can enter your base URL as jira.exmple.com or https://jira.exmple.com.
- Your site might contain context path so you need to enter it as jira.exmple.com/jira or https://jira.exmple.com/jira.
- If your instance is an Atlassian Cloud you can enter the URL as example.atlassian.net.
- On URL success username and password fields will be displayed.
- Enter your username and password that you usually used in your Jira site.
Login through SSO:
- Click on Single-Sign On label.
- Copy the link that you usually used to login to your instance from the web browser and paste it in URL field.
- Click login, you'll be redirected to your instance to login (This procedure may take a few minutes for your site to load).