Creating an issue
- Click Create at the top of the screen to open the Create Issue dialog box.
- Select the relevant Project and Issue Type in the Create Issue dialog box.
- Type a Summary for the issue and complete any appropriate fields — at least the required ones that are marked by an asterisk.
If you want to access fields that are not shown in this dialog box, or you want to hide existing fields:
- Click the Configure Fields button at the top right of the screen.
- Click Custom and select the fields you want to show or hide by selecting or clearing the relevant check boxes respectively, or click All to show all fields.
When you next create an issue, these selected fields will be displayed.
- Optional: To create a series of similar issues – with the same Project and Issue Type – select the Create another checkbox at the bottom of the dialog. Depending on your configuration and the values you may have specified when creating previous issues, some of the fields in the new Create Issue dialog box may be pre-populated. Make sure you check they're all correct before creating the next issue.
- When you are satisfied with the content of your issue, click the Create button.