This page describes when and how we release security bug fixes for our products.
Security Bugfix Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We attempt to meet the following time frames for fixing security issues.
- Critical severity bugs should be fixed in product within 2 weeks of being reported.
- High severity bugs should be fixed in product within 3 weeks of being reported.
- Medium severity bugs should be fixed in product within 4 weeks of being reported.
When a Critical security vulnerability is discovered App4Legal will do all of the following:
- Inform affected clients about this vulnerability & suggest a workaround if possible.
- Issue a new, fixed release for the current version of the affected product as soon as possible.