When creating a support request through JIRA Mobile Service Desk, we will respond within no more than 24 business hours from the time of your initial request.
We aim to answer Customer Requests in the same business day and to guarantee a high Quality of Service. Thus, we will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond our control.
Business Hours and Response Time
JIRA Mobile team business hours are from 8am to 6pm GMT+4, Sunday through Friday (i.e. all week days except Saturday). Our office is closed on national holidays listed on this calendar for UAE. All requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through JIRA Mobile issue tracking system (signup is required for new customers)
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Support Includes:
- Assistance with configuring JIRA Mobile
- Guidelines and best practices on JIRA Mobile
- Help with troubleshooting problems with JIRA Mobile
- Help with issues arising out of JIRA Mobile upgrades
Our Support Does Not Include:
- Phone support
- Product training
- Support for JIRA configurations not related to JIRA Mobile
- Help with programming
- Support in any language other than English, French, and Arabic