To login successfully through Google to Jira, you need to follow the below steps
Login through BASICRegular
- Select BASICSelect Regular.
- Enter your site URL that could be for example:
- You can copy/paste the URL displayed in your browser for example in our case it is https://css.infosysta.com.
- You can enter your base URL as jira.exmple.com or https://jira.exmple.com.
- Your site might contain context path so you need to enter it as jira.exmple.com/jira orhttps://jira.exmple.com/jira.
- If your instance is an Atlassian Cloud you can enter the URL as example.atlassian.net
- Enter your username and password that you usually used in your Jira site
- Cloud users can login through username or email and password that usually used in Jira site.