- Go to Administration & Setup-> System Maintenance-> License.
- In the License page, you will find different sections. Every section belongs to a module in App4Legal (i.e Money Module). Every module has its own corresponding License file.
- Inside every section, when expanded it will show data about the Client Name, Number of Users and the Support Agreement Expiry date.
- The information displayed should meet the correct information of the Client as shown in the picture above.
- In order to begin the update procedure, click Browse and choose the corresponding License File. For example for App4Legal module (the Core), use the License file that corresponds to App4Legal (App4Legal.isl).
- The same procedure should be done for the Calendar Outlook and Money module Customer Portal following the same steps using their corresponding license files (CalendarOutlook.isl and MoneyCustomerportal.isl).
- Once the correct file is chosen, click "Update License".
- The information displayed will be updated as per the License files.