How to View it
From the main menu, select the Calendar icon from the top right.
How to Sync App4Legal Calendar with Google Calendar
You can sync your calendar using two ways:
First way: Click on the calendar --> Sync your Calendar on the top left.
Second way: Click on the action list on the top right of the screen under the user name-> My Profile-> Integrated Applications.
- Pick one application you would wish to sync your calendar with by switching the button to ON.
- You will be directed to your email account where you will have to enter your account details if you were not already logged in to an account.
- Confirm the terms of the integration.
4. Choose the calendar you would wish App4Legal to collaborate with or create a separate calendar.
5. Your Calendar is set.
How to Add and Edit an Event
You can add an Event using 2 methods:
1- Directly from the Calendar: Double click on any time slot on the Calendar, the system will offer to Create an Event with the Description. The meeting pop-up will open directly.
2- Using the Quick Add: choose Meeting.
The Meeting (Event) form has many important fields:
- From and To Date and Time
- Related Case: An Event may be related to a Case or not depending on your needs
- Set as Private: An Event can be marked as Private and hence it will not appear to other Users on App4Legal. If a User is the creator of the Event and marks it as Private, he/she will be the owner of this Meeting. The Private Meeting is visible to the attendees by default. Users who are marked to override privacy will be able to see any private object in App4Legal. A private meeting appears on the Calendar in the form of "busy" without displaying any details concerning it.
- Attendees: App4Legal Users who are invited to this Meeting.
- Location: A defined list that can be managed in the Admin & Setup or on the fly.
- Priority: A defined list that is hard coded.
- Save & Add new: For quick data entry, upon Saving the meeting, another Add form will appear directly.
Edit and Delete an Event:
Editing an event:
1- Double click on the meeting hyperlink and the meeting pop-up will appear for editing.
2- Click on the meeting itself and an action panel appears that has the edit and delete icon.
Deleting an event:
Click on the meeting itself and an action panel appears that has the edit and delete icon.
Manage a Co-workers Calendar
On the left of the screen, there is a list of App4Legal users that you would like to add to your Calendar by clicking on the check box next to their name(s). You will be able to assign colors for different users as well as add one to yours in order to distinguish calendars. These colors will be reflected on the Calendar.
From the Calendar, there are some quick actions to be done such as View Today's date, choose Day/Week/Month Views, navigate forward or backward using the arrows and return to the current day at any time using the Today button.