Only users defined as language administrators can edit or add a language.
To set the Language Admin Group responsible for the management of the Languages, follow these steps:
- Login to your JIRA instance via an Administrator Account.
- Go to Administrator Section --> Add-ons --> Outlook To JIRA --> Language Configuration.
- Choose the Language Admin group ( Select the group which will administer the Language of the add-on from Outlook) for the Drop down list.
- Click “Save”, the group is saved successfully.
To Edit Language Setting:
- Click on JIRA --> Preferences.
- Choose Language Setting tab.
An Administrator has the possibility to: