As for the changes made by Atlassian on the login methodology to support GDPR technology we offer w new way to login through cloud instances to comply our self to the new changes, please follow the below steps:
- At first, enter your cloud instance base URL and then hit the validate URL button.
- A pop-up dialogue mentioning to generate an API token will be prompt with 2 options "Cancel" and "generate a token". hit "generate a token" option to generate a new token and in case you have one just hit cancel.
- Select the browser you want it will ask you to login with your Atlassian credentials and when you log in you'll be redirected to Atlassian token manager.
- Hit create API token set a name for it then copies it (it's better to save this token inside memo or note application since you'll need it later in case you've logged out and need to log in again).
- And all you need to do is to return to the app, paste the API token inside the field asking for API token enter your email and you're there.
In case you have any other concern feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.